Tuesday, December 29, 2015

It's a rare day when a newspaper isn't cutting out book coverage. Support this new venture!

The Tallahassee Democrat is giving me a chance to fulfill a long-held dream: writing about books. When my friend, Gerald Ensley, retired recently, I suggested that while no one could fill his shoes on local subjects, I might be able to contribute something to the paper. I have a history in journalism stretching back to the 1980s in Tennessee; I teach history at Tallahassee Community College; I’m the managing editor of a local press, and I have been a bibliophile for 40 years.
Congratulations to Bob Halladay, launching his new books column in this Florida newspaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from visitors! Please leave your questions, thoughts, wish lists, or whatever else is on your mind.